the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

viper 5900 problem, 99 eclipse

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
peterubers 
Silver - Posts: 706
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 01, 2007 at 7:58 PM / IP Logged  
Did your alarm installer use an aftermarket hood pin switch or the factory hood pin switch?  Looks like it's continuing to show your alarm brain a ground connection as phonymike stated. 
The search function is your friend.
creed2k 
Copper - Posts: 99
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 02, 2007 at 7:23 AM / IP Logged  
it is the one that came with the alarm... everything is the same as it was before so i dont see why it would always be showing ground... any ideas?
creed2k 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 16, 2007 at 9:03 PM / IP Logged  
ok now i am having a few issues that seem electrically related... all of them can be traced back to the alarm install except for one. My headlights will not work, is there anyway that the install of a viper 5900 would have caused the headlights to malfunction or should i be looking elsewhere for the problem?
creed2k 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2007 at 1:23 PM / IP Logged  
The car is at the install shop right now and i am praying they can figure it out... i have been messing with this for a while now and can not seem to zero in on the problem... ANY help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated.viper 5900 problem, 99 eclipse - Page 3 -- posted image.
peterubers 
Silver - Posts: 706
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 19, 2007 at 9:47 PM / IP Logged  

Let the install shop determine what is going on as best they can for the problems related to your vehicle.  Guessing what COULD be wrong could take pages and pages of posts... if it's the alarm's fault, a good install shop will find the problem.

If they can't figure it out, I'm sure a Mitsubishi dealership would be able to.  Best of luck.

The search function is your friend.
creed2k 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2007 at 2:32 PM / IP Logged  
It ended up not being related to the alarm at all... i had other wiring issues that i ended up being able to fix. Thanks for the help tho.
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic