07 dodge dakota, alarm/remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
benojeda 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2007 at 5:47 PM / IP Logged  
and the resisitor 1.2 ohms were does it go or does it need one
life is good when you know everything so i need alot of everything to make life good :)
benojeda 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2007 at 6:10 PM / IP Logged  
I really need help i've found two diff wiring diagrams both are almost alike but diff.can some please tell me the right wiring diagram please and the right resistor valves please guys i would greatly appricate it 2007 dodge dakota 3.7 liter crew cab auto thanks again
life is good when you know everything so i need alot of everything to make life good :)
benojeda 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2007 at 6:19 PM / IP Logged  

howie ll wrote:
If light output from alarm is pos. then light output to 86, ground to 85 cut parking lights, one side to 30, other side to 87a, ignore 87. If light output from alarm is neg., then light output to 85, 12v+ permanent to 86, 30 and 87a the same as above.

ok how about the resistor where does it go. Also i have 6 wire for the door locks i know that unlock and lock i can find but what do i do with the other 4 wires don't know if my door locks are pos. or neg. or found reverse porlity please help almost done

moonliter 
Copper - Posts: 322
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2007 at 7:00 PM / IP Logged  

For neg parklight output from rs

¡ 85 : +12V

¡ 86 : (-) parklight from rs

For pos parklight output from rs

¡ 85 : pos parklight output from rs

¡ 86 : ground

¡ 87 : ground thru 1.2 kohm resistor

¡ cut the pink/red wire at the switch,  you can unplug from the back of the switch to work on

¡ 87a : to the switch side of the pink/red wire

¡ 30 :  to the car side of the pink/red wire

benojeda 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2007 at 9:46 PM / IP Logged  
thanks alot            can you help me with the door switch wiring my rcs has 6 wires for the door to lock and unlock  my concern is what plority is my door locks thanks anyone please help
moonliter 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 02, 2007 at 8:04 PM / IP Logged  
by the way, what brand is your remote stater/alarm ? what firmware is your xk532 ?
benojeda 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 04, 2007 at 8:03 AM / IP Logged  
sorry about the wait its a plc remote start car alarm and my firmware is chdl7 for my xk532 i also have another question for you I'am having a problem geting the right wiring diagram for my 2007 dodge dakota slt 3.7 crew cab the diagram that i have seems to be either wrong or right.  When i look for the same diagram i keep running to one that i think is for a 2006 if you can help me please  My wiring diagram is from astroflex electronics for my truck which vendor do you trust to be right
moonliter 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 04, 2007 at 9:53 PM / IP Logged  

should only have 4 wires at the ign sw harness, batt (lt.blue/red) don't use this for the rs, ign (+), mux (pur/brn), ground (pur/orang). there is no starter wire at the ign sw.

xk532 will do the lock & unlock for you but needs neg door lock inputs from rs. you said it has 6 wires for door locks so i think your rs must have 2 built-in relays for door locks. each relay consists of a com(30), n/c(87a) & n/o(87) contact. should be able to check with a meter.

If it is true then connect the 30's to ground, one 87 to lock other 87 to unlock at the xk532

if you still don't know how to figure out the wires on door locks, me too, i suggest you shouldn't go any further as there are lots more on the programming of xk532.

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic