icon

Audiobahn 15 Dub Series Subwoofer

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dub15 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: October 10, 2007 at 10:18 PM / IP Logged  
What models of pioneer are in a reasonable price range and have decent rms ratings?
Thumpin The DUB
dragon51 
Copper - Posts: 283
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 10, 2007 at 11:51 PM / IP Logged  

That is something your gona have to check at your local shops can't remember but either Best buy or Circuit City has them also just pull out your phone book and see what shops carry them. Granted they are not the best of the best but I have had friends buy them and they worked just fine for them.

Here check this one out http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8208183&type=product&id=1165610937725

Not bad for the price, if your wanting a lot of power you have to spend the money. They also have some with a lot more power but again more money but dollar for dollar I think they are hard to beat check out trhere main web sight they used to hold the world record for spl so they have some rockin amps.

Here is a link to there better amps with the msrp http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/album/compare/0,,2076_310069935,00.html

dub15 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2007 at 8:56 PM / IP Logged  
thanks man
Thumpin The DUB
dub15 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2007 at 9:41 PM / IP Logged  
How big should i go as far as the wiring kit. and i was also thinkin about buying a fusion amp. if anyone knows anything about them i would appreciate your opinion. Thanks, Nick
Thumpin The DUB
dragon51 
Copper - Posts: 283
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2007 at 11:00 PM / IP Logged  
fusion amp? Have not heard of them, as far as the amp kit really depends on how much power your amp puts out. There is a reference guide on this sight I am just to tired to look for it but I have seen one on here.
kamberkash 
Copper - Posts: 89
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 15, 2007 at 10:45 AM / IP Logged  
Wire Sizes
This should get you started.
sarcomax 
Copper - Posts: 276
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2007 at 11:16 AM / IP Logged  
which series of fusion amps? I have heard the low and mid quality ones, and for the money they are pretty good. I saw one of their "show cars" that only had their low end stuff in it, and it sounded great for the 350 bucks that you could have picked up the sub, amp, 6.5 componants and 6.5 coax's for. There was a 1200 dollar head unit in the car though...
dub15 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2007 at 3:01 PM / IP Logged  
I was just looking at some soundstream stuff. How is a Soundstream PIC2.440 2 Channel amp? are they any good? i know where i can get one for $109. i as also lookin at the XTA 600.2. it seems to have a lot of power fot the price. idk though so as ive said about a hundrred times now....i would appreciate any opinions people can offer. Thanks, Nick
Thumpin The DUB
dub15 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2007 at 9:18 PM / IP Logged  
What do you guys think the best box would be for this sub? right now i have a sealed 2.2 cu ft. wedge shaped box. thanks, Nick
Thumpin The DUB
dub15 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2007 at 9:24 PM / IP Logged  
also is a PHOENIX GOLD OCTANE R8.0:1 a good amp. i really like the ratings on it and the price is very affordable. its rated to thump 600rms at 2 ohm. Thanks for anyones input. Nick
Thumpin The DUB
Page of 6

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic