the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 10, 2011 at 7:31 AM / IP Logged  

this is true, at the ignition the sienna and corolla (09) i did had wires that were smaller than 20gauge, i couldnt even strip the wires with the wire stripper.

just used a olfa knife and trimmed the plastic off the wire.

Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
gokusay99 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2011 at 3:47 PM / IP Logged  
So is the 3.5L XLE version wiring is different ? Anybody know which one is the Ignition 1 and Ignition 2 color is ? Also the Accessory still blue ? I saw a white and a blue and Fortin website didn't said what are they. Thanks
Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2011 at 7:38 PM / IP Logged  
12 Voltswhite (140A)+dash fuse box, white 1 pin plug (2K), pin 1
Second 12 Voltsred (30A), white (10A) (without Smart Key only)+ignition switch, white 8 pin plug, pins 7 and 2
Starterred+ignition switch, white 8 pin plug, pin 8
On vehicles with Smart Key, the start switch 1 - start switch 2 wires are blue - black (-) at the Engine Switch, black 14 pin plug, pins 7 and 2.
Second Starterpink (with Smart Key only)+Power Management Control ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 3
The Power Management Control ECU is behind the glove box.
Ignitionblack+ignition switch, white 8 pin plug, pin 6
On vehicles with Smart Key, it is red (+) at the dash fuse box, rear, white 56 pin plug (2A), pin 14, or to the left of the steering column, white 12 pin plug, pin 4.
Second Ignitionyellow+ignition switch, white 8 pin plug, pin 4
On vehicles with Smart Key, it is yellow (+) at the dash fuse box, rear, white 56 pin plug (2A), pin 16.
Third IgnitionN/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Accessoryblue+ignition switch, white 8 pin plug, pin 3
On vehicles with Smart Key, it is blue (+) at the dash fuse box, rear, white 56 pin plug (2A), pin 36.
Second AccessoryN/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Third AccessoryN/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Keysensered (without Smart Key only)-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 17
The Body ECU is under the driver dash, attached to the right side of the dash fuse box.
Data Busgreen (IMO), purple (IMI)dataleft of steering column, white 20 pin plug, pins 16 and 17
On vehicles without Smart Key, the RX - TX wires are yellow - red at the Transponder Key Amplifier, black 7 pin plug, pins 4 and 5. The Transponder Key Amplifier is around the ignition switch. On vehicles with Smart Key, the RX - TX wires are blue - purple at the Engine Switch, black 14 pin plug, pins 10 and 9. The security/immobilizer light is black at the dash fuse box, rear, white 40 pin plug (2D), pin 35.
Can Bus Highlt. green (MS-CAN)dataBody ECU, white 28 pin plug, pin 9
The Body ECU is under the driver dash, attached to the right side of the dash fuse box. The HS-CAN high wire is gray at the Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 14.
Can Bus Lowwhite (MS-CAN)dataBody ECU, white 28 pin plug, pin 10
The Body ECU is under the driver dash, attached to the right side of the dash fuse box. The HS-CAN low wire is white at the Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 13.
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services
Mike M2 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2011 at 7:40 PM / IP Logged  
Power Lockblack (passenger door lock switch)-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 9
The Body ECU is under the driver dash, attached to the right side of the dash fuse box. This wire is only needed if the door locks do not function with the aftermarket system while the vehicle is running. All other times just use the factory alarm arm wire.
Power Unlockgreen (passenger door lock switch)-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 10
The Body ECU is under the driver dash, attached to the right side of the dash fuse box. This wire is only needed if the door locks do not function with the aftermarket system while the vehicle is running. All other times just use the factory alarm disarm wire.
Lock Motorblack5 wiredriver kick, white 18 pin plug, pin 7
Driver Unlock Motorred5 wiredriver kick, white 18 pin plug, pin 1
Parking Lights (-)yellow-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 30
The Body ECU is under the driver dash, attached to the right side of the dash fuse box.
Parking Lights (+)brown+dash fuse box, white 36 pin plug (2H), pin 30
Hazardsblack-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 3
Turn Signal (Left)blue+dash fuse box, white 36 pin plug (2H), pin 31
Turn Signal (Right)green+dash fuse box, white 36 pin plug (2H), pin 19
Headlightred-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 29
AutoLightspurple (interrupt to turn off autolights)-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 28
Reverse Lightred+dash fuse box, white 36 pin plug (2H), pin 5
Left Front Door Triggerpink-dash fuse box, white 36 pin plug (2H), pin 35
Right Front Door Triggergray-dash fuse box, white 36 pin plug (2H), pin 27
Left Rear Door Triggergray-Body ECU, white 18 pin plug, pin 3
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services
Mike M2 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2011 at 7:49 PM / IP Logged  
Right Rear Door Triggerblue-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 6
Dome Supervisionblue-dash fuse box, rear, white 40 pin plug (2D), pin 27
Trunk/Hatch Pingray-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 19
Rear Glass PinN/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Hood Pinblue-dash fuse box, white 40 pin plug (2F), pin 23
Trunk/Hatch Releaseblue (rear handle switch)-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 23
The Body ECU is under the driver dash, attached to the right side of the dash fuse box. On vehicles with power liftgate, the open/close wire is red (-) at the Body ECU, white 28 pin plug, pin 8.
Trunk Release Motorblue (without power liftgate only)5 wiredash fuse box, white 36 pin plug (2H), pin 12
Fuel Door ReleaseN/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Power Sliding Door (Left)yellow-Body ECU, white 28 pin plug, pin 5
Power Sliding Door (Right)purple-Body ECU, white 28 pin plug, pin 27
Factory Alarm Armlt. green (driver door key cylinder)-Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 11
The Body ECU is under the driver dash, attached to the right side of the dash fuse box. This wire will also lock the doors.
Factory Alarm Disarmblue (driver door key cylinder)double -Body ECU, white 30 pin plug, pin 24
The Body ECU is under the driver dash, attached to the right side of the dash fuse box. This wire will also unlock the doors.
Disarm No Unlockuse keysense2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services
Mike M2 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2011 at 7:50 PM / IP Logged  
Trunk Alarm ShuntN/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Tachometeryellowacdata link connector, white 16 pin plug, pin 9
Wait to StartN/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Neutral SafetyN/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Clutch PedalN/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Fuel Pumpblack+driver kick, white 18 pin plug, pin 11
Rear Defrosterblack5 wiredriver kick, white 2 pin plug, pin 2
Mirror Defrosterpink5 wireleft of steering column, gray 22 pin plug, pin 5
Left Front Heated Seatblack+ resistordriver kick, white 22 pin plug, pin 15
Right Front Heated Seatgreen+ resistorpassenger kick, white 18 pin plug, pin 8
Speed Senselt. greenacdash fuse box, white 40 pin plug (2F), pin 34
Also found at the radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 3 or gray 5 pin plug, pin 3.
Brake Wireblue+brake switch or driver kick, white 18 pin plug, pin 15
Parking BrakeRED / white-dash fuse box, white 40 pin plug (2F), pin 16
Horn TriggerGREEN/ black or GREEN / WHITE-dash fuse box, white 40 pin plug (2F), pin 24
Wipersblack or purple (low), gray (high), pnk (ignition)+wiper switch, white 10 pin plug, pins 3, 4, and 2
Memory Seat 1black-seat memory switch, white 4 pin plug, pin 4
Memory Seat 2purple-seat memory switch, white 4 pin plug, pin 3
Memory Seat 3N/A2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
2011 Toyota Sienna Alarm/Remote Start Wiring - Page 2 -- posted image.
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services
gokusay99 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2011 at 10:40 AM / IP Logged  
Wow, thanks for the information. I managed to install the thing last night.. 5 hours straight til 2am haha. Problem at the end is the remote start and engine running but then it shutdown (3 times) I think either I connect the Blue (+12 Accessory) wire to the remote start which I don't need (cause I don't have smart-key) and it cause the Compustar to go crazy. Or I need to setup the tach sensing mode, which I need a 4 button remote (I bought the one button Compustar CS600-1). Hopefully I can get it fix today when I get home :) It getting colder here.
gokusay99 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2011 at 10:46 AM / IP Logged  
Where is the
Parking Lights (+)     brown     +     dash fuse box, white 36 pin plug (2H), pin 30
I can only find the (-) Parking Light anyway. On my remote start it has a positive and a negative wire. Can I just use the (-) 250mA Light Output and connect it to the (-) Parking Light wire and have the parking light working when the remote start working ? Or I need also the positive wire from the Compustar (+) Power to the Parking Light that connect to the (+) Parking Light ?
Thanks
gokusay99 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2011 at 11:21 AM / IP Logged  
Ok, I got the lock/unlock and the light/horn working now. The only problem now is the remote start won't start. It start for 1 second and then the engine got cut off, then the next 2 tried it can't even crank, like the energy was cut off from the car and the remote start can't do anything. Do you think my bypass is not working right ? I already try to re-program it several times and it said it complete successfully.
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM / IP Logged  
Had a similar issue with my 11 Sienna and compustar. I just moved the gray/red wire from the bypass to the other side of the cut IMI wire. Fixed my problem.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic