the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

suggestions alarm r/s nissan maxima 04

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jpadj22 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2010 at 8:57 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks kreg so the 200 mA is enough to activate the selanoid in the relay?
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2010 at 9:38 PM / IP Logged  
Yes.  That is the usual propose of the R/S outputs (  (-)Starter2, (-)Accessory2 & (-)Ignition2 ), to energize additional relays for the cars ignition circuits.  The typical 30/40A SPDT 12v relay coil pulls ~76mA.
Soldering is fun!
jpadj22 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2010 at 9:50 PM / IP Logged  
I just did the same car about 2 weeks ago used a diffrent autopage though. Kreg told me about the idatalink for this car and for a dodge nitro great guy always willing to help!! I tried to pm u but i couldnt just wanted to say thanks i re did the nitro working great. I just had some trouble with the 2nd acc in mine. Thanks for everything kreg the wife and sister in law are very happy!!
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2010 at 9:12 AM / IP Logged  
Great news!  Just in time for the cold weather.  Sorry, my in box went full.  Thanks for the kind words.  suggestions alarm r/s nissan maxima 04 - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image.
Soldering is fun!
juan05 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2010 at 12:25 PM / IP Logged  
{p}hey everybody just got the alarm in and the module. Im having a little dificulty on understanding how to do my door lock and unlock . I found this way but i dont think it will work for me ............{/P}{SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Arial'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Arial'"} {p}Pin 14: one pulse disarms and turns on the domelight. A second pulse unlocks all the doors.{br}{br}Pin 11: A full, one-second pulse locks the doors and arms the factory alarm. Read the special note above about pin 11; the product you're installing must have a 1-second doorlock pulse. Some products put out a .8 second pulse; I'm not sure how that will work.{br}{br}Pin 13: Usually does lock/arm with one pulse, but on that particular car, it didn't seem to want to work{/P} {p}now the autopage has a .8 sec pulse so i dont think this will work. Does anyone know how i can do it?Thanks.{/SPAN}{/P}{div style="width:240px;border-bottom:1px solid #eeeeee;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:0px;"}{/div}{span style="font-size:.70em;line-height:1.2em;color:#000000;"}Everyday u learn something new{/span}
Please do not copy and paste from a rich text editor like Microsoft Word. Please copy and paste from a plain text editor like Notepad.
juan05 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2010 at 12:33 PM / IP Logged  

Sorry for that ill re do it . Ok i was doing my research for the lock and unlock and i only found this way

Pin 14 @ bcm one pulse disarms and turns on the domelight. A secound pulse unlocks all doors

Pin 11 @ bcm a full, one secound pulse locks the doors and arms the factory alarm. The product youre installing must have a 1 sec doorlock pulse.

Pin 13 @ bcm usually lock/arm with one pulse,but not that particular car,it didnt seem to want to work

Now the autopage has the option of a dbl pulse lock and unlock . i can get the unlock to work but what about the lock because it only has a .8 sec pulse. dose anyone know of a better way? Thanks.

Everyday u learn something new
juan05 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2010 at 1:50 PM / IP Logged  
Hi guys I did the install this weekend everything went very smooth. I had all ur advice in my head double checked ALL my wires before soldering anything .Took my time it took me roughly a day and a half to complete but I'm very happy with turn out.Thanks kreg for helping me out. Thanks to everybody who took their time to write on this subject. I hope this helps someone eles. suggestions alarm r/s nissan maxima 04 - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image. suggestions alarm r/s nissan maxima 04 - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image. suggestions alarm r/s nissan maxima 04 - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2010 at 2:25 PM / IP Logged  
Good work, well done.
You lose me my bet with Kreg though, thought you wouldn't post till next week end!
juan05 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2010 at 8:06 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks howie, well it's time to pay up. One question how do I close the topic?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2010 at 2:56 AM / IP Logged  
Post no more unless of course you feel you want to chime in with an opinion on this on or any other topic. Some one else attempting thus install might be about to make a serious error and you can help from your experience.
All the best.
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic