the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 10:11 AM / IP Logged  
I'm done with you. For you to call me out, when you have NO IDEA of my experiences, training, or anything else about me... Are you aware of ANYTHING involving a transmission line enclosure? I have been building them for YEARS, and I have one TL in a friend's house, that with 100 watts, will LITERALLY shake glasses from the kitchen cabinets, and rattle the garage door. That is NOT bull, amigo. Perhaps you should read my bio, or even check on my personal car's install... (And that's all stuffed in a Civic.) That's all me. I've been in the audio industry longer than you've been ALIVE, potentially, (certainly longer than you have been out of school, before you ever crimped your first butt-connector) I can say that with some amount of certainty, as I am fully aware of the age of many of the 12 volt industry's employees/installers/devotees.
I have told you already, that there are three REGULAR members on this very forum that have heard my system, (and two not so regular members as well) and you still doubt. I can't make you believe me, you probably wouldn't anyway, but I assure you, I am NOT Kicker, I ACTUALLY tell it like it truly is.
Just be warned, I will be watching you, and I will smack you down openly and publicly, (there won't be any nice-nice PM to you, EVERYBODY'S gonna know you are/were wrong) whenever I see you "pulling a Kicker", (I like that phrase, I think I'm going to keep it! NOT intending that to be a "funny", either. It'll be a "call-out".) and I assure you that I will not be wrong NEARLY as often as you are.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
6thaveme 
Copper - Posts: 74
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 10:44 AM / IP Logged  
you will what smack me down openily in public...dude i realy dont care how much you no about car audio neither does anybody else on this website..im 18 years old and i guarantee i no more about car audio then you will no 15 years down the road from now..and thats a promise..i have built systems  that hit 160s on the tl.dont beleive me go on kinkgofkingzny.com and see for yourself...your status here or anywhere means nothing to me stop trying to prove yourself because it makes you look like your lieing if you need to explain yourself..nobody here can change my mind about my beleifs..everybody here likes to spit knowledge like they created car audio..
4 12s cvr sealed
2 hifonics bxi608d
1 kinetic hc 800
alpine reciever
infinity kappa door speakers
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 10:53 AM / IP Logged  
6thaveme wrote:
im 18 years old and i guarantee i no more about car audio then you will no 15 years down the road from now.
hilarious
2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 4 -- posted image.
j.reed 
Copper - Posts: 716
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 10:54 AM / IP Logged  

6thaveme wrote:
you will what smack me down openily in public...dude i realy dont care how much you no about car audio neither does anybody else on this website..im 18 years old and i guarantee i no more about car audio then you will no 15 years down the road from now..and thats a promise..i have built systems  that hit 160s on the tl.dont beleive me go on kinkgofkingzny.com and see for yourself...your status here or anywhere means nothing to me stop trying to prove yourself because it makes you look like your lieing if you need to explain yourself..nobody here can change my mind about my beleifs..everybody here likes to spit knowledge like they created car audio..

With an attitude like that you WILL NOT even come close to the knowledge that man posseses. You tryed to argue some stupid stuff that was in no way shape or form even close to right before. Now you have to come back with i have built systems over 160db? Who is trying to prove them self now? Dude chill out learn a thing or two. There is a lot of knowledge here for the taking.

haemphyst 
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  
Bye... Have a nice life! (I only say that, because it sounds like a sign-off...) When you open your eyes, and learn that you DON'T know it all, and that maybe there are people that CAN teach you something if you'd only listen, you'll be a MUCH happier person.
And I WAS right! I *have* been doing this longer than you've been alive! (That really does explain your attitude.) I might also mention, by your typing and language skills, that it sounds like the New York state's school system ALSO has a "No Child Left Behind" plan, just like California. I weep for our future.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
6thaveme 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  
hilarious......well i hope all you mobile gods are at the usaci comps this summer so i can show you how hilarious this realy is....
4 12s cvr sealed
2 hifonics bxi608d
1 kinetic hc 800
alpine reciever
6thaveme 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 11:02 AM / IP Logged  
http://www.soundoff.org/usaci.htm look up the next event thats close to you haemphyst and i will be there and lets see how much you realy no about makeing windshields flex....
4 12s cvr sealed
2 hifonics bxi608d
1 kinetic hc 800
alpine reciever
haemphyst 
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 11:02 AM / IP Logged  
6thaveme wrote:
hilarious......well i hope all you mobile gods are at the usaci comps this summer so i can show you how hilarious this realy is....
Huh... 160dB burps! WHOOP-de-freakin-DA! Who gives a crap? 'Cause that *IS*, after all, the most important part of car stereo. What about frequency response, staging, linearity? All those OTHER things that are so much a part of REAL stereo... Build a decent daily driver, something that can be used... Then come back and talk to us.
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 11:03 AM / IP Logged  
www.kingofkingzny.com
i fixed your link.
whiterob 
Copper - Posts: 351
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 11:03 AM / IP Logged  
6thaveme wrote:
dude i realy dont care how much you no about car audio neither does anybody else on this website
Actually we do. Haemphyst is one of the reasons I visit this forum because of his knowledge well above what you get at any other forum. Put this together with some of the other members here and you have years and years of experience. That is what makes this place great and why you will learn a lot if you read what others say.
There are many people that come thru here thinking they know it all and that we are all wrong. Well the fact is that no matter how much you think you know the truth may actually be different. Many times experienced installers come here thinking they no something and come to find out they were wrong. That is a reason this place is great because no matter what you expereince level is you can learn something new.
6thaveme wrote:
..im 18 years old and i guarantee i no more about car audio then you will no 15 years down the road from now
6thaveme wrote:
..and thats a promise..i have built systems  that hit 160s on the tl.dont beleive me go on kinkgofkingzny.com and see for yourself...your status here or anywhere means nothing to me stop trying to prove yourself because it makes you look like your lieing if you need to explain yourself..nobody here can change my mind about my beleifs..everybody here likes to spit knowledge like they created car audio..
You better type your responses better or you will get more crap. People on here like to speak proper english and use correct punctuation.2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 4 -- posted image.
Page of 9

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic