icon

pro’s vs joe’s

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ianarian 
Copper - Posts: 516
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2009 at 5:36 PM / IP Logged  
Alright, we can quit playing with the topic. I totally appreciate everyone's opinion and concern to comment. Memphis is good from a dealers perspective, but I wont be using it anymore. I would of liked to hear more success stories from users about how they are satisfied with results and how they achieved them. Too many manufacturer's are cashing in on the naive consumers out there that just dont know any better. We all got a laugh when hearing Alpine's 2003 demo Civic Si. Fiberglass and Mass production product combo. Looks great! As long as people keep buying their speakers, demo cars will be made.
pro’s vs joe’s - Page 5 -- posted image.
On a different note: My new sub is a Aura 12,000 RPM, whatever that means. Now, we are talkin, back in business. I dont know cost differences between the two...but this thing sounds frickin good. Instantly, that feeling of satisfaction sets in. There is nothing visually stimulating about it. No fancy colors or logo's. Just a sick @$$ speaker, that I've never seen used and never hear about. Diamound Audio and Aura are products that stand out. DA's SPL - Aura SQ. These other large companies bully their product through the dealers and customers end up getting the blunt end. Thats my view from sitting on both sides of the table. Mr. Swanson, the Memphis was a DVC 4OHM/coil. "Im guessin that you have 1 coil bridged per ch" No, I dont know how to do that.....I have 2ch bridged per coil   pro’s vs joe’s - Page 5 -- posted image.
This is what I do for FUN!
mike swanson 
Copper - Posts: 290
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 03, 2009 at 8:07 PM / IP Logged  
Thank you
mike swanson 
Copper - Posts: 290
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2009 at 2:16 PM / IP Logged  
tommy... wrote:

ianarian wrote:
LOL bolt down...deeper man deeper..marketing? Nooo I dont want money...thats free advice for the industry, Im non-profit based...

How can we give you marketing advice...? Not one person,so far, has been on the RoxBox side...! Like Dyohn said...W/ your background...Cant you go back to the ppl that trained/taught you for some guidance/help...? I dont think you are going to get many "Marketing " ideas from something noone believes in...There has been specific questions w/ loosely based answers...Or comments like "cmon...lol..." Why not just get legitamized by the very judges that commend you on your EARS...(IASCA...ETC)

Yes the same thing here he likes to talk like he knows it all and never answers.
I like how he picks me out cuz I asked him what ohm load he was runnin and he post a diagram. wth? He cant even figure out an ohm load?
Im done with this and I will be more conscience about who I try to help. I sell Memphis and was just tryin to help. What a waste of time that was
Page of 5

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic