icon

2006 dodge magnum alarm issues

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
richl68 
Copper - Posts: 107
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2009 at 8:46 AM / IP Logged  
you work at a shop and dont know that vehichles require bypass modules for remotestarts???
antifork 
Member - Posts: 43
Member spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2009 at 8:48 AM / IP Logged  
Nope I work at home. Alarms are like a hobby for me. I have another dayjob
Just cut ur frame and drag the thing!
richl68 
Copper - Posts: 107
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2009 at 8:58 AM / IP Logged  

Ah ok...i would goto www.flash-it.com or www.xpresskit.com or even on here under the car security/convience section and try to familiarize yourself with all the new bypasses and modules that are used now on most vehs 1998+.

the basic understanding and concept behind a Module is that there is a r/f chip inside of the keys, the veh reads this r/f code saying that it is ok to start the veh and that no one is trying to steal it using a fake/faulty key.  So when you install a remotestart the veh has no way to see the r/f signal...or code says that it is ok to start the veh.  The bypasses either learn the r/f code or use a spare key along with a r/f ring around the key cylinder to "trick" the vehs computer into thinking that there is a key with the right r/f code in the ignition to start the car.

antifork 
Member - Posts: 43
Member spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2009 at 9:03 AM / IP Logged  
Yeah i heard about those flashing for the modules. The guy that sold me the module never mentioned and I had to find out about it afterthe module burned from a dude at bestbuy.
Just cut ur frame and drag the thing!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic