remote start without cutting wire?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fredddy9 
Member - Posts: 40
Member spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2010 at 1:08 PM / IP Logged  
SORRY !! i hit 'Post reply' instead of preview first :(
basically, i just wanted to post my remote start wiring which should give some idea what wires goes where.
note that three of these H3 wires, H3/2, H3/6, H3/9 are connected together. And the rest powers up ignition and accessory wires.
You neen a specific car ignition wiring diagram to determine which wires should be hot with the car running, you need to powerup the COILS, engine computer, heated oxygen sensors, your AC blower and selector.   You can skip windshield wipers motor, or interior lighting.    As you can see i used all outputs, if needed to power up additional accessory wires i would have to use additional relay.
Regarding the H3/4 and H3/5 wires, i cut my DB/O wire so i can have a use of antigrinding feature, when you put and turn your key after remote start, viper prevent starter from cranking.
But of course you dont have to cut it, thus only connecting H3/4 wire is required.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic