the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

08 ford fusion remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 16, 2011 at 10:19 PM / IP Logged  
The 4111 has 2 Ground When Running (GWR) wires. DEI labels them as 'status' outputs. One is blue, the other is blue with a white stripe.
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
emueller15 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2011 at 6:01 PM / IP Logged  
https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp~TID~81151
Which blue, blue/white wire on this diagram is a GWR? There are multiple blue, blue/white wires and I am unsure which is a GWR.
Eric Mueller
emueller15 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 17, 2011 at 9:01 PM / IP Logged  
I understand the status/GWR wires. It was right in front of me...I have been over thinking this way to much. Lastly, I need to know what the last three wires need to go to.
Coming of the 4-pin satellite harness diagram...
(-) status output goes to blue wire or blue/white
(-) accessory output????
(-) starter output????
(-) ignition output???
I would greatly appreciate any help where these last three wires need to go.
Thanks for your help!
Eric Mueller
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 18, 2011 at 5:25 AM / IP Logged  
Those 3 outputs are typically used to control extra relays that can be added and used to supply power to any IGN2, ACC2 or Starter2 ignition circuits that the vehicle might have.  In the case of your 2008 Fusion, they are not needed and won't be connected / used. As you noted the (-) Status Output will be connected to the bypass module to control its operation during remote start.
Soldering is fun!
emueller15 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 18, 2011 at 11:43 PM / IP Logged  
I am also working on a Toyota Tacoma 06 V6. I am unsure where three wires need to go coming off the Audiovox PKT2.
1) The security light (I am unsure where this wire is and where I should tap into this wire.)
2)The Data IMI and Data IMO goes to a ECU conn. E7 which, is a Lt. GREEN/ Black pin 15 and a Lt. Blue/White pin 16. I am unsure where this is in the truck.
Your time and help is greatly appreciated!
Eric Mueller
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic