icon

Viper 350, 530t, 2009 Dacia Logan

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cristu 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2011 at 12:41 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry oldspark, I thought that it's not necessary to start a new thread only for my question, so i searched for DEI 545t and post it to a related topic about this.
It's not a VW group Howie II, it's a Renault group (model Dacia Logan 1.5DCI, Year 2009, assembled in Romania/Eastern Europe)
I have the light switch wiring diagram witch I have post it above this message so I thought that if there's three Constant +12V for separate headlights (low-beam, high bean and parking lights) and each one goes to the specific wire/command I presume that's (+) 12V switched.
I will test it with a multimeter to make sure that I do not make some mistakes at my car wiring installation.
Thanks
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2011 at 3:40 PM / IP Logged  

cristu, all of your posts regarding this installtion have been merged into this topic. Please do not add to old threads created by others for your own installation (aka hijacking). Please continue to post in this thread for anything related to this installation.

Thanks in advance.

Viper 350, 530t, 2009 Dacia Logan - Page 3 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2011 at 8:57 AM / IP Logged  
Hello,
I have successfully installed a Viper 5002 security system on my car with 2 extra modules from DEI: Dei 508d proximity sensor and DEI 545t Automatic-Lights.
I have plugged the motion sensor on port Sensor 2 on the brain's alarm.
I want to install the DEI 530t module for my front windows. I know the wiring scheme from my car's windows but I'm not sure that it will not trigger the 508d when the windows roll up.
On the DEI 530t it's a wire H2/5 Gray (-): Output during activation. Connect this wire to optional relay P/N 610T to bypass sensors witch may trigger the security system during operation. this wire continues to output (-) ground for 5 seconds after the window motors have stopped.
How could I connect the relay to this wire and the 508d to bypass this sensor for 5 seconds ?
Thank You.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2011 at 9:09 AM / IP Logged  
Any small PCB relay such as the JM67X from Maplin Electronics, UKŁ1.67, around 2 Euros. Also DEI 8615, much cheaper than the one you quoted.
Grey to 85, 12V+ to 86, cut 508d black wire, then one side to 30, other side to 87a. You might try it initially without the relay, see if it affects the alarm.
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2011 at 9:13 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks Howie II. I'll try first without relay and see how it works.
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2011 at 9:10 AM / IP Logged  
I have one more thing to ask you. If I want to vent the windows should I disarm first, vent windows and rearm ? I assume the if I press the aux function for the 530t while the system is armed It will trigger the proximity sensor.
Is there a way to do this by first deactivate the 508d temporarily and reactivate after the command to vent windows is completed ? Thanks
I was wondering is this can be done with a relay P/N 610T or other:
- blue wire from dei 508d cut, one part to 30 the other to 87a
- 12V to 86
- auxiliary output (H2/5 Gray (-) to 85
But how about the green wire (warn away) from 508d ?!
I appreciate if you can help me with this.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2011 at 9:52 AM / IP Logged  
Again try it without the relay first, my original answer still stands and applies, the grey black activates on closing, venting and full opening.
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2011 at 10:43 AM / IP Logged  
Ok, I will try this.
I thought that the needs for relay applies only at closing.
If the sensor will trigger at venting I will connect the relay as you told me.
I'll let you know, probably in 1-2 weeks when I plan to mount the module. Thanks gain. Cheers.
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2011 at 11:17 PM / IP Logged  
Is there a way to add remote start to my viper 5002 alarm ? Witch module should I use ?
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2011 at 2:10 AM / IP Logged  
If this is a manual transmission it shouldn't be done and in theory it can't be done.
Having said that can you access a pin-out guide to your engine management or the RFI "Chip" in your ignition key?
Page of 11

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic