icon

compustar

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
thecoolmankyle7 
Copper - Posts: 77
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM / IP Logged  
I guess ill have to try to find one because I trieded it before I read your post and you are correct, it sees the brain there but wont do anything....
thecoolmankyle7 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM / IP Logged  
Can you use a compustar pro Antenna with a non pro remote?
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM / IP Logged  
There are many different varieties out there.  One way, two way, AM, FM, 4 Pin, 6 Pin, U.S. & Canadian.  Look on the back of the antenna for some type of ID, like ANT--1W900SH,  AM  1W-433,  ANT-1WSH or ANT-1W900FM.  That will give you a clue as to what will work.
Soldering is fun!
thecoolmankyle7 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 28, 2011 at 3:42 PM / IP Logged  
Ok will do. If you have a sst pro 2 way antenna will it only work with pro 2 way remotes or could you use the other 2 way remotes? I guess I'm asking are the nicer antennas compatible with lesser quality remotes?
thecoolmankyle7 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2011 at 6:25 PM / IP Logged  

Incase anyone elese comes across this form and needs to know how to do the programming with the remote its pretty simple. You have to have the 2 way remote.

Hold the 2 buttons down that are first on the programming table. and the alarm will chirp

Hold the 2 buttons down that are second on the programming table. and the alarm will chirp

Press button 4 the corresponding number of time for the option you want ( the alarm will only chirp once each time you press the button)

Once you stop pressing button 4 wait for the alarm to start chirping. It will chirp the same number time for the option you selected

Now press the button for the change you would like to make from the option table.

The end done.

Every option must start at the very beginning of the programming instructions and you can do one after the other, you dont have to wait for it to exit programming,

franknitty69 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2011 at 10:34 PM / IP Logged  
thecoolmankyle7 wrote:
Ok will do. If you have a sst pro 2 way antenna will it only work with pro 2 way remotes or could you use the other 2 way remotes? I guess I'm asking are the nicer antennas compatible with lesser quality remotes?
the pro 2 way antenna (SS) is not compatible with all remotes. it is compatible with the 2-way and 1-way ss remotes (RF-P2W901-SS, RF-1WG5-SS, etc).
The 900 mhz remotes are compatible with the older antenna.
"When the slugs penetrate you'll feel a burning sensation..." - Prodigy of Mobb Deep
thecoolmankyle7 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2011 at 11:24 PM / IP Logged  
Awesome thank you I have been trying to figure out what would work with what. I need to find a pro antenna now.
planethax 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM / IP Logged  
thecoolmankyle7 wrote:

Incase anyone elese comes across this form and needs to know how to do the programming with the remote its pretty simple. You have to have the 2 way remote.

Hold the 2 buttons down that are first on the programming table. and the alarm will chirp

Can you do this with the RF-P2W901-SS remotes?
I try this and it just turns shock sensor on or off?
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic