< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bad_dude 
Copper - Posts: 72
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
2nd. click yes. Now you understand it.
DKP = Driver's kick panel.
Oh yeah. Most likely I'll wire it to unlock with BLACK/ red. I don't think I have seen double click to lock with the convenience.
Thanks Dad. Lol.
So what's for diner?
bad_dude 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2012 at 7:42 PM / IP Logged  
Any one knows the 2 way range on either of the alarm system? Viper responder 350 vs Avital 5303? I think the Viper is 1500 feet. Not sure about the Avital.
Thanks.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2012 at 12:49 AM / IP Logged  
Get it right, I'm 8 hours ahead and it was pasta and Russia V Czech Republic (soccer) sweet FA on telly otherwise, how many times can I watch Bridesmaids?
Ref: 1500ft, you'll be lucky, about 300 in the city, remember these two are 2-3 generations old.
bad_dude 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2012 at 1:32 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
Get it right, I'm 8 hours ahead and it was pasta and Russia V Czech Republic (soccer) sweet FA on telly otherwise, how many times can I watch Bridesmaids?
Ref: 1500ft, you'll be lucky, about 300 in the city, remember these two are 2-3 generations old.
I went to school in Stafford, England for 2 years. Love it there. Don't have to lock my doors. Very peaceful. Every one there was so really nice. The only bad thing was every thing closed at 5:30PM. Would love to go back for a vacation.
2-3 generations old. So what is consider the current for these 2 brands? What is the most current and brand for that matter? 2-3 generations old and they have them on their sites as current. I bet the most current costs an ear and a nose. Lol.
Thanks Dad.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2012 at 2:14 AM / IP Logged  
Compustar but it works, is reliable and costs a lot more, again get what you pay for, garbage in, garbage out.
do it on the cheap, loads of sensors and life will be a nightmare.
Warwick is a very sleepy place, I'll be passing through on Wednesday, job in Coventry and on to my Sis in the Cotswolds.
bad_dude 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2012 at 2:34 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
do it on the cheap, loads of sensors and life will be a nightmare.
So what are the ideal sensors to have on the 2 mentioned systems?
Thanks.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2012 at 2:38 AM / IP Logged  
Already answered, try to stick with one thread please.
bad_dude 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2012 at 5:16 PM / IP Logged  
Hey Dad,
Would you say these 2 systems are the same with the exception of the remote start?
I want to add on other layers of anti theft, would kill switches good ideas? Any example or good suggestions?
Thanks.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2012 at 5:24 PM / IP Logged  
Yes, they are the same AFIK, you seem want to want to do lots of things, one at a time, OK you've asked lots of questions, many of these would have been answered by on-line brochures or a visit to a local car security shop, meanwhile you haven't actually done anything, so please no more silly questions.
bad_dude 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2012 at 10:21 PM / IP Logged  
OK. I am looking closely at the 2 systems and I noticed the Viper Responder does not have the 2nd unlock wire. My car does not come with an OEM priority unlocking system, can I still wire it to do it with the Viper 350 if it does not have the 2nd unlock wire? If yes, then how would I do that?
Thanks.
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic