icon

2007 nissan murano wont drive past 40 mph

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sucks37123 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2012 at 5:41 PM / IP Logged  

If i unplug the xpresskit d ball everything works fine. I'll double check the brake voltage thanks. 

offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2012 at 5:50 PM / IP Logged  
What did you have to connect from the DBALL to the vehicle?
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
sucks37123 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2012 at 8:31 PM / IP Logged  
viper alarm/remote start
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2012 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged  
sucks37123 wrote:
viper alarm/remote start
i think the question he meant to ask was what wires are connected from the DB ALL to the vehicle. it sounds like maybe the bypass was incorrectly wired to the vehicle. usually on nissans, the bypass makes you cut certain wires at the BCM of the car and if you cut the wrong wire it will cause problems. it can also be easy to mix up the wires from the bypass because some of the colors are can look similar.
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2012 at 9:03 PM / IP Logged  
Exactly... I don't have the install guide for that vehicle so I'm trying to see what connections from the DBALL you made to the vehicle wiring.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
sucks37123 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2012 at 9:35 PM / IP Logged  
sucks37123 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2012 at 9:38 PM / IP Logged  
.03 volts to brake 12 volts when brake is pressed, brake lights dont come when brake is pressed but they will flash when I lock unlock the doors??????????
sucks37123 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2012 at 9:19 AM / IP Logged  
Actually just found out as soon as I step on the brake the brake light comes on and stays on?????
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2012 at 9:31 AM / IP Logged  
sounds like you have some serious wiring issues going on. are you sure you followed the wiring diagram AND tested the wires to verify they are the right ones? wiring diagrams can be wrong on occasion. these new style bypasses have a lot more control over factory systems than they used to have so it makes it so much more important to test and make sure you keep the wires straight and organized. also is the DB-ALL connected using D2D method or did you use W2W?
im downloading the manual right now so ill take a look at what it says, but on a side note, i cant believe they have a space next to the download button that takes you to facebook so you can LIKE the firmware. simply shameless
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 07, 2012 at 9:41 AM / IP Logged  
At this point, if I were you, I would remove everything from the vehicle and make sure everything returns to factory operation. I would think consult a local professional about the installation.
Kevin Pierson
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic