the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2013-2014 Accord Remote Starter Install Pictorial

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,781
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 25, 2017 at 8:23 AM / IP Logged  
maikoatx wrote:
pts accord, there a way to bypass the honda setup n remote start your car, get in n drive. 2013 to 2015.
Not that I am aware of. All bypass modules available for the Accord PTS vehicles ( from Fortin, iDatalink and XpresKit ) have that limitation.
Soldering is fun!
mhunguyen 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2017 at 1:23 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks for the detailed reply Kreg. I am currently working through the trouble shooting steps at the moment. I noticed that based on your picture, you have Orange as ACC2 and Red as ACC1. However, Bulldog security has ACC1 as ORANGE and ACC2 as RED. I'm not sure if it matters, but just wanted to confirm with you.
kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2017 at 8:29 PM / IP Logged  
mhunguyen wrote:
Thanks for the detailed reply Kreg. I am currently working through the trouble shooting steps at the moment. I noticed that based on your picture, you have Orange as ACC2 and Red as ACC1. However, Bulldog security has ACC1 as ORANGE and ACC2 as RED. I'm not sure if it matters, but just wanted to confirm with you.
Doesn't matter which ACC is labeled as ACC1 or ACC2. The R/S unit will supply identical outputs for that type ignition wire. Just ensure the unit has the Pink/White Flex wire programmed for ACC2 output.
Soldering is fun!
mhunguyen 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2017 at 9:01 PM / IP Logged  
Thank you. Everything is working now. Except I can't really get the Viper to learn the Tach. I followed the instruction, but the engine still shuts off after 30 secs of starting. It would then attempt to crank, but the engine does not start. Right now i have it set to voltage mode and it seems to be working fine at the moment. Not sure if it will any issue during the winter.
kreg357 
Posted: August 29, 2017 at 5:55 PM / IP Logged  
Not sure why Data Tach is not working. You could try hardwiring it from the ADS AL-CA Tach output to the Viper Tach input and then do a Tach Learn. Or you could go directly from the Viper Tach Input hardwired to an engine F.I. or coil wire. I like to run in Tach Mode. Always works, no matter the temperature.
Soldering is fun!
Page of 5

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic