the12volt.com spacer
icon

US Spec. 2019 Nissan Sentra Radio Wiring Diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
nv200 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: December 22, 2019 at 1:38 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote nv200
Nissan changed the head unit on '19+ model and I can't find the new diagram for the new 40pin and 20pin connectors. Does anyone have it? Thanks
Picture for the 40pin connector is attached. Please review
US Spec. 2019 Nissan Sentra Radio Wiring Diagram -- posted image.
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 22, 2019 at 3:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
That does not look like the plug for the radio. It may be the plug for the display, but I do not think it is the plug you are looking for.
Radio 12V      yellow      +      radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 19           
Radio Ground      black      -      radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 20           
Radio Ignition      blue      +      radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 7           
Radio Illumination      violet (parking lights); gray (dimmer, w/o navigation)      +,-      radio, white 20 pin plug, pins 9, 8           
Factory Amp Turn-on      gray      +      radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 1           
Power Antenna      black      +      radio, gray 3 pin plug, pin 1           
Left Front Speaker (+/-)      blue - pink      +,-      radio, white 20 pin plug, pins 2 - 3           Notes
Right Front Speaker (+/-)      green - red      +,-      radio, white 20 pin plug, pins 11 - 12           Notes
Left Rear Speaker (+/-)      lt. green - lt. blue or lt. green - violet      +,-      radio, white 20 pin plug, pins 4 - 5           Notes
Right Rear Speaker (+/-)      brown - yellow      +,-      radio, white 20 pin plug, pins 13 - 14           Notes
Subwoofer (+/-)      yellow - blue (L); red - white (R)      +,-      amplifier under rear deck, brown 14 pin plug, pins 2 - 7; 10 - 9           
Aux. Audio Input Left (+/-)      yellow - green      +,-      radio, white 32 pin plug, pins 18 - 2 or white 8 pin plug, pins 4 - 2           Notes
Aux. Audio Input Right (+/-)      blue - green      +,-      radio, white 32 pin plug, pins 1 - 2 or white 8 pin plug, pins 3 - 2           Notes
Rearview Camera Video      violet - (shield)      +,-      radio, white 32 pin plug, pins 2 - 1 or white 24 pin plug, pins 16 - 15           
Satellite Radio 12 Volts      (built into radio)                
nv200 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 22, 2019 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote nv200
Thanks. Your info is pre '19 model with 32 pin connector. Nissan changed it to 40 pin on 19+ model.
Based on my research this 40 pin connector is reverse camera, steering control, and speed sensor, etc.
i am an idiot 
Posted: December 22, 2019 at 9:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Info came from Directechs 2019   They do not have any info on 2020
ghollett12 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 26, 2020 at 12:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ghollett12
Any update on this as I'm running into the same issue trying to get the pin outs for the 40 pin connector,
Thanks
t0mf00lery7717 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: July 21, 2020 at 2:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote t0mf00lery7717
Hello, I have a 2018 Nissan Altima with very similar radio and wiring, see pictures, can you help me identify the audio power etc. wires so that I can add an aftermarket system? US Spec. 2019 Nissan Sentra Radio Wiring Diagram -- posted image. US Spec. 2019 Nissan Sentra Radio Wiring Diagram -- posted image. US Spec. 2019 Nissan Sentra Radio Wiring Diagram -- posted image. US Spec. 2019 Nissan Sentra Radio Wiring Diagram -- posted image.
Build.
skydeaner 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: October 09, 2020 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote skydeaner
the 20pin handles the radio power ground acc, speakers, vss wires.
a standard 20pin Nissan harness will work for that.
the backup camera and steering wheel controls it doesn't seem anyone knows yet. they come off that 40pin connector. I have it limited down to the group of 4 that are 2 blacks, a red and a white, go to the camera but I don't know which is which as I already removed the factory unit and installed my pioneer and I can't find info on this anywhere.
I'm about to give up on it and install a standard 12v backup camera.
oh yeah that's another thing, for the camera you will need the axxess 6v converter or a similar buck converter as Nissan apparently lost their minds and decided to power their cams with 6 instead of 12volts.
skydeaner 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2020 at 11:59 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote skydeaner
with the help of axxess support I got everything figured out except for the speedsense wire.
well... and the aux in, but honestly that would be incredibly easy with a multimeter I just don't care about that because I'll never use it.
anyone know what wire the speedsense is and which harness it comes from, the 40pin or the 20pin? I don't know if i have any extras on the 20pin or not...
i am an idiot 
Posted: October 14, 2020 at 8:12 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Can you post the information Metra helped you with? Wire colors and where they went. It may be helpful for someone in the future.
skydeaner 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2020 at 8:20 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote skydeaner
yes I will, I am just waiting for my day off so I can also drop a picture somewhere and link it or however you do that in this forum. I'm unusually busy as of late
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic