icon

Clifford CliffNet Pro

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Tbonespitin 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2003 at 2:35 AM / IP Logged  
On my version of cliffnet I don't have the installer features view & control.  I need it to program the settings on the auxiliary channels. (im assuming this since I don't see any options for it on my software) I don't have door handles and need to use aux. a and b to activate solenoids to pop my doors open. (i need to program them to be timed for 1 sec instead of the factory preset pulsed setting)
gpgtp00 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2003 at 5:55 AM / IP Logged  
if you guys wanna explain how i can compress this CD into a file small enough that i can send, ill send it. Im running WIN XP. I compressed the CD, but the file is still pretty big.
BXTale 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2003 at 8:57 AM / IP Logged  

Hello, I was wondering if anyone have the PRO version for XP. Can someone email it to me please, ThanX

I am removing my alarm and reinstalling it in my new car. Thanx

At Siribx@iwon.com

"Da Pride Of Kingsbridge"
Ricky327 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2003 at 4:20 PM / IP Logged  

Hi Guys

Good news for some as it is possible to copy the cliffnet cable. Most people think its just a cable connected to your serial port...well no. There is a small box which process the signals.

Most dealer will tell you that its a special circuitry and cant be copied. Well having paid for mine at £50 last week...opened it and found a single CHIP and some other components inside...labeled SP232ACN. This chip convert the RS232 signals to and from your serial port into a proper signals so that your clifford alarm can undrestand. I saw a post regarding an AUDIO cable? well it just look like a power socket...only needed when your serial port cant provide the +5V needed to power the circuit...Ill investigate.

The SP232ACN chip is not so common, but it is possible to use a MAX232 chip readily available from MAPLIN in UK...typically used in PC to smartcard emulations.

I will start probing the circuit and build my own...Anyone interested?

I just think that £50 for a £5 circuit plus a free software from clifford site is a rip off.

The package didnt even comes with the PRO version!!!

I bought this just to program my smartwindows and the remote headlight...Can I adjust the headlight timing with the PRO? Can you please direct me where to find the PRO for XP.

Many Thanks...

Charlesrunner95 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2003 at 10:42 AM / IP Logged  

I new to the forum but was also requesting a copy of cliffnet pro.  If anybody could help me out  I could possibly repay the favor.

Please email cg41868@appstate.edu Thanks Charles

michaelrc51 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2003 at 3:18 PM / IP Logged  

I bought the user package, does it come with the pro version? If not can someone send me a copy also. Thanks

michaelrc51@hotmail.com

Bmbum 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2003 at 10:11 PM / IP Logged  

Installing a Millennium in my car this second. I'd really appreciate if someone could shoot it my way also it would be a huge help. Running Win2k.

wavjr@optonline.net

robHI 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2003 at 10:50 PM / IP Logged  
can some one send a copy of Clifford CliffNet Pro to sunny-l@hawaii.rr.com. also a possible diagram of the cable
primo 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 04, 2003 at 10:15 PM / IP Logged  
How to access Installer options on the Cliffnet Wizard?
nighthawk2k 
Copper - Posts: 116
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 04, 2003 at 11:08 PM / IP Logged  
Yes the Cliffnet Wizard for G5 is backwards compatible to G4. If you guys need a copy of it. send a private e-mail to savage99_99@yahoo.com
Tommy
-Clifford/Directed/Alpine-Audio & Security-
New York InstallerClifford CliffNet Pro - Page 3 -- posted image.
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic