F150, Giordon TOP686 Alarm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ywdb 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2004 at 9:04 PM / IP Logged  
Hi rgbutler,
This alarm system is made in china. My manual is English, too. May be same with your manual.
But I have Chinese manual, too. So I read Chinese manual, and install it.(When I visited China buy it.)
>if the doors open the lights flash?
Yes, doors open the lights flash. This is "Warning for roadside stop" function.
>It also chirps 3 times when i get out of the truck, without arming.
Yes, this is warn you to arm the system. If you don't hear this chirps, you will parked car with the door close after door open again(this time light will flash) and door close again, the chirps is canceled.
The brown wire is conect to turn signal(left and right).
rgbutler 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2004 at 3:26 PM / IP Logged  
Hi there, finally getting around to trying to connect the rest of the alarm.  I really don't understand the green wire shown to go to the hand brake switch (-) input.  In the diagram it shows the green wire going to a switch and the wire connected to "The direction 12V light".  and the other side of that switch going to ground.  Is this the emergency brake?  Is it the same as the "foot brake"?  or is it the rear turn signal connections?  thanks
iskidoo 
Silver - Posts: 1,040
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2004 at 3:52 PM / IP Logged  
It might be a Manual transmission compatable remote starter. If so that wire would be part of the safety reservation mode needed to safely remote start a manual.
rgbutler 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2004 at 3:57 PM / IP Logged  

With the wire connections I have now, the engine turns over but does not start.  It starts right up with the key okay.  Any ideas?

Rodney

Duston 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2004 at 8:09 PM / IP Logged  
hey what up Rg, the wire that says foot brake (green wire) just ground it to your frame or where ever your other ground wire is. If your having problems with it not staying running recheck your two Ing. wires need both of them to start the truck and 1 acc. wire.    later
Factory security systems suck!
gARY RICH 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2004 at 6:31 AM / IP Logged  
HELP
Hi to you all.
Could someone help me out here,as i can`t understand the ignition part,I`ave got a ford mondeo 95 lx,on my ignition 0,1,2,3 wires from ignition are green,yellow,RED / yellow,red,grey/white,
What wire from the alarm goes where on the ignition?
CHEERS
Duston 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2004 at 7:57 AM / IP Logged  
hey  Ywdb,  thanks for the wires you posted they helped, but what about the starter wires?  two reds are 12V - yellow is starter - and i don't know what the other two browns and one blue are for ?  Are the two browns Ing. wires or acc/heater wires? thanks
rgbutler 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2004 at 2:46 PM / IP Logged  

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the Yellow is for Start (set), Blue is Ignition 1, Brown ignition 2, Brown ignition 3.  Red +12 V.  One of the brown's is different, marked with blacking writing other with white.  Does the order of these two make a difference?  Is the blue actually ignition 1 or do I have the order incorrect.  there are 4 wires shown to the switch, but only 3 points indicated on the switch? thanks

Duston 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2004 at 5:41 PM / IP Logged  
hey butler, i think i got it figured out.  yellow-start, reds-12v, blue-Acc, browns- Ing 1 and Ing 2..............try that out peace.
ywdb 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2004 at 7:47 PM / IP Logged  
Hi rgbutler,
Red wire---connect to 12V
Blue wire---connect to Accessory in Ignition harness
Brown wire---connect to Ignition
Brown wire---connect to Second Ignition
Yellow wire---connect to Starter wire in Ignition harness
How to use this alarms remote starter?
Must be push twice "Start Key".
>I really don't understand the green wire shown to go to the hand brake switch (-) input. In the diagram it shows the green wire going to a switch and the wire connected to "The direction 12V light".
This wire connect to Hand brake switch.
"The direction 12V light"; This mean is Hand break warning light in driver dash lamp.
And this diaglam have mistake. Light other side must be going to 12V it can be working.
This green wire connect to grand direct,then the system can be working.(But this is no good advice.)
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic