Silver spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2004 at 8:20 PM / IP Logged  
cerwin vega with out a dought.
Big Dave
Disaster092 
Copper - Posts: 54
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2004 at 8:25 PM / IP Logged  
Cerwin Vega hands down. Audiobahn is overpriced IMO for what you get, unless of course you were building a system entirely on looks. Cerwin Vega has over 50 years in the business, i trusted them for home theater speakers, i would most defintely choose them for car audio as well.
southside 
Copper - Posts: 220
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2004 at 8:29 PM / IP Logged  
ok ok, what about the newer models of the cerwinvega an the new audiobauhns. good good lets keep this going
southsider
Disaster092 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2004 at 8:35 PM / IP Logged  
Still i would have to choose Vega. Even on a price level, Cerwin Vega has more boom for the buck IMO. Audiobahn seems to be quite expensive to me.
southside 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2004 at 8:37 PM / IP Logged  
so if audiobaun was priced the same as cerwinvega u would pick audiobaun?
southsider
jbjohn22jb 
Member - Posts: 38
Member spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2004 at 8:48 PM / IP Logged  
I can only speak with a little bit of experience. I have only had Audiobahn for about a month now, but they ROCK. I haven't owned 'Vega before but as everyone can attest, they are great too. Alot of people down play Audiobahn 'cause of price, but if you find them at a steal, how can you go wrong? I bought mine off Ebay from a guy who only had the amp (A275HCT), subs (AWI25IT) and Tsunami 1 Fd cap for like 4 months. Cost him well over $1500 installed at Circuit City ( I have all his receipts including 4 year warranty). I got it all, including sealed enclosure, for $500. I researched Audiobahn for months and read all the pros and cons about them. I have only had "newbie" problems (since I have been out of the game for ten yrs) with it all. I strongly recommend them because of my own experience. Attn All Haters: Please dont "beat me up" for my opinion
"I'm only doin' this for ya because I heard that Buffalo Bob guy shoved a road flare up yer bunghole...."
Kenwwod 315s
2 Audiobahn AWI25IT
1 Audiobahn A275HCT
1 Tsunami 1.0
1 Legacy 3.0
southside 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2004 at 8:52 PM / IP Logged  
so if i could get audiobahn at a good price or cerwinvegas at the same price as audiobahns wich would be better?
southsider
Disaster092 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2004 at 8:59 PM / IP Logged  
I'm not gonna beat you up... too much.. heh. No i actually like some of the Audiobahn product line. I like the way they made their digital Cap look like an amp. But yeah if you can find it at a decent price, it all come down to personal preference. If the two product lines were equally priced, my gut insticnt would still be to go with Vega, only because of personal experience and because of the company's credibility. I'm not saying Audiobahn has no credibility, but a friend of mine has 2 Audiobahns, and i'm not impressed. My single 10" MTX Black Gold still impresses me with something new daily. (I realize MTX isn't a company being scrutinized here, but it is just an example) Like some song, or beat that it plays better than i would ever expect out of a single 10in sub. My friend has two 10in Audiobahns and they just don't seem to compare. Even set up perfectly, i wasn't impressed. Like all of these posts end up finishing with, it all comes down to what you want / need / like.
southside 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2004 at 9:06 PM / IP Logged  
i want to get nice bass but i want good quality as well. i want to get 4 subs. i want either cerwinvega or audiobauns.
southsider
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic