icon

My New System

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
heavymetaljetta 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 7:39 AM / IP Logged  
You guys are missing te point.  Why go through all these modifications and junk when all this can be resolved by properly installing a full Jensen system.  HU,Amps,Subs,6X9's.    The perfect syssssssstem    (<----system with xtra hissss).  Don't even have to tune it !!You  you can also save even more money on wood cause those subs can be mounted in a cardboard boxes now!!!!.  Love Jensens ingenuity.  :)
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 10:46 AM / IP Logged  
And don't forget the ultimate awesome accessoies, the 3-foot wing on the trunk and the chrome-plated fart-cannon muffler, both of which are good for that extra 3db you need for block-rocking bass..
Support the12volt.com
colaroaster 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 11:01 AM / IP Logged  

DYohn wrote:
And don't forget the ultimate awesome accessoies, the 3-foot wing on the trunk and the chrome-plated fart-cannon muffler, both of which are good for that extra 3db you need for block-rocking bass..

lol, thats funny  !

heavymetaljetta 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 11:23 AM / IP Logged  
Rollin on John Deere 14's ;)
Mr_Fusion 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 12:05 PM / IP Logged  
This is how it is done.
My New System - Page 4 -- posted image.
chris_h 
Copper - Posts: 50
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 12:13 PM / IP Logged  
I wish I could make my setup look that pimpin. And the snow on the back of the cones improves performance doesn't it?
When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands
uthinkuknoaudio 
Silver - Posts: 760
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 9:06 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah, well my 16 Pyle Super Pro's and their Pyramid amp will beat that setup anyday! I hit 211 dbs and blew out some piece of crap woofer called a Doubleyoo sevven or something retarted like that. 170 dbs? Hah, pathetic. That fart muffler of DYohn's can at least do 180. That guy was using some other retarted equipment, that horribly distorted "US Amps", some common name flea market crap i bet. Whatever, maybe when i get money after i rob this bank next to my condo i might get something called "Volfenhag's" and they are crazy! The store manager at CarTunes said they hit around 240 db RMS with 5 wats running into them! God i'm jealous...
"I don't play games. I play Nakamichi and that for real yo" - Probably some japanese kid said this in the early 80's trying to sell stereo out of his trunk lol.
/r7 
Silver - Posts: 340
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 9:12 PM / IP Logged  
Dyohn wrote:
the 3-foot wing on the trunk and the chrome-plated fart-cannon muffler
can you give me my pringles can back, i need it for the SQ competition im going to.
i'll have to show you my pimpin new wing, i got it from a surfer who'd lost it in the surf, and i snagged it out before he could swim to it. that thing was getting wet, for crying out loud its a surf board! treat it with some respect -_-
/me hunts down his purple duct tape
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 9:12 PM / IP Logged  
Oh, the roof is pimpin for sure, but that teeny tailpipe gives these farmers away!  They should stick on an empty Dinty Moore can on the end and it will be DA RIDE.
/r7 
Silver - Posts: 340
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2004 at 9:18 PM / IP Logged  
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic