icon

Good Songs for Bass?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
5150azn 
Silver - Posts: 584
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2005 at 2:56 PM / IP Logged  
Sir-Mix-Alot Posse on Broadway was what got me turned on to 12volt.
The 2.0 album from Garbage is an all time favorite of mine. If you have not heard this album you need to.
The only other song that comes to mind is Enigma can't remember the name of that song but it was something about saying young or something. I witnessed first hand a windshild crack due to this song. This was like 14 years ago.
Tell the Snap-On guy I'm not here!
pimpincavy 
Silver - Posts: 880
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2005 at 7:43 PM / IP Logged  
The Cardigans-My Favorite Game
gumbi_12 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2005 at 7:15 PM / IP Logged  

Some of the songs on the new Chevelle album have some good bass and surprisingly Blues Traveler has some songs with some really good bass.

Surprised no one has mentioned Eminem - Mockingbird...there are some parts that get low.  l am currently shuffling through my ipod mini to find more.  Will post more later

pimpincavy 
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2005 at 7:55 PM / IP Logged  
yea Mockingbird has a some killer bass, it didtorts my big speakers hooked up to my coputer, which doesnt happen on to many song. I havent burned it on a cd to listen to in my yet becasue I really dont like the song very much. The only Eminem I really like is everything from The Slim Shady LP, I dont care for much of his stuff after that.
gumbi_12 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 23, 2005 at 7:04 AM / IP Logged  
You should burn it. CDs are cheap.  Encore is a little different album, there are still some really funny part to it which are typical Eminem
Mitten2022 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: March 23, 2005 at 3:28 PM / IP Logged  
the opening bass sequence of "bone thugs n harmony - crossroads" is sick.
vwgolf1128 
Copper - Posts: 120
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 23, 2005 at 3:52 PM / IP Logged  
I call for sticky.
pimpincavy 
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 23, 2005 at 10:38 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah I will probably burn Encore, im sure someone I know has it. I like the Slim Shady LP becasue it was so funny, once Eminem stopped using the Slim Shady charecter to tell funny stories I think his songs went downhill.
birdsboro 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2005 at 4:20 AM / IP Logged  
i was just surfing around but couldn't resist this little topic.....ok dont laugh but "fly me to the moon" by frank sinatra.....is some serious tight bass in the beginning.....and it really turns some heads when people are expecting some sort of ganster rap and hear ole blue eyes instead........but if you really want some bass and i mean really, really want to work your system over i cannot stress enough about the greatful dead barton hall in ithica ny, 1977 the second set starts out with a KILLER scarlet begonnias that Phil Lesh is just dropping the bomb all over you....and coincidentely it is available for down load free of charge at.....http://deadshow.org/Dan/          give it a try you might just like it.................
lumenier 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2005 at 9:29 AM / IP Logged  

Some reggaeton songs that also have good bass:

Don Omar - Dale Don Dale

Daddy Yankee - Aqui esta tu caldo

Notch - Hay amor

Page of 15

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic