icon

best brand amplifiers

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
egalion 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2005 at 8:51 PM / IP Logged  
ya the guy haemphyst he recomends the orion hcca225 ya right bench tested it only puts out 800 true watts lol if u wanna spend that much money on 800 watts go ahead if u really want a amp to do the job get a memphis mojo or a memphis 1500d but they are both 2 ohm stable amps. and eclipse amps sux dont waist your money if u want good info listen to me not this guy that has something to say about everyone elses post. i will show u pics of my setup and its done right hits a 164 db for just 6 10s jlw6. and 1 memhis 1500d.
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 08, 2005 at 9:06 PM / IP Logged  
ur mommy said u hav ta go home now.  ya.
6061dyson 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2005 at 9:18 PM / IP Logged  
Shyyaaa, RF amp suck when it comes to build quality! SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK! SO BAD!!
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2005 at 9:53 PM / IP Logged  
egalion wrote:
ya the guy haemphyst he recomends the orion hcca225 ya right bench tested it only puts out 800 true watts lol if u wanna spend that much money on 800 watts go ahead if u really want a amp to do the job get a memphis mojo or a memphis 1500d but they are both 2 ohm stable amps. and eclipse amps sux dont waist your money if u want good info listen to me not this guy that has something to say about everyone elses post. i will show u pics of my setup and its done right hits a 164 db for just 6 10s jlw6. and 1 memhis 1500d.
u got a smart mouth, wise***! if u can't be an adult in this forum u r probly not going 2 be very welcum hear
Grow up, type like an adult, and learn some punctuation. There is no reason to have three posts and start attacking other forum members. You don't even know me.
Here is a perfect example of the WONDERFUL Governor Schwarzenegger's "No child left behind" public schools plan... This one SHOULD'VE been left behind. Maybe he could have learned something, not the least of which might have been spelling, grammar and punctuation. Let me translate some of his statements:
recomends = "recommends"
a amp = "an amplifier"
eclipse amps sux = "Eclipse amps suck"
dont waist = "don't waste"
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
dwarren 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 1,811
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2005 at 10:06 PM / IP Logged  

Fight! Fight! My money is on haemphyst!

Really though, punctuation and grammar are the hip things to do these days.

blackmica3 
Copper - Posts: 128
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2005 at 11:02 PM / IP Logged  
I know I'm probably gonna get creamed on this one. But I am partial to MTX and Phoenix Gold. Not too sure about the 2006 line up of MTX though. Have to wait and hear them.
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2005 at 11:29 PM / IP Logged  
yeah what he said!
Big Dave
boulderguy 
Silver - Posts: 510
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2005 at 11:47 PM / IP Logged  
I'm all about Audiobahn baby...
supradude 
Silver - Posts: 915
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 09, 2005 at 7:56 PM / IP Logged  
The old Orion HCCA's were some of the best amps made. I still have 3 of them and they are still in good shape.
'85 Toy
fr33w0rld 
Copper - Posts: 73
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 10, 2005 at 9:18 AM / IP Logged  
y don't u just get a ma audio 802sx amp that kick the kickers accross your trunk... 4,400 rms watts @ 2 ohms sounds decent.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic