icon

iraq_bound, stereo system

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
iraq_bound? 
Copper - Posts: 70
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2006 at 10:36 AM / IP Logged  
iraq_bound, stereo system - Page 2 -- posted image.As far as the compete goes maybe who knows {i.e. parking lots, sonic drive-in's etc) But as far as $$$$$ between $500.00 to $1,000.00 aslo keep in mind that one of my buddys Dads has a wood shop and is a pretty good carpenteriraq_bound, stereo system - Page 2 -- posted image.
"conspiracy in silence speaks louder than words" -John Lennon
iraq_bound? 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2006 at 10:46 AM / IP Logged  
What is a proper slot load box and four 10s could be sweetiraq_bound, stereo system - Page 2 -- posted image.
djfearny2 
Silver - Posts: 810
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2006 at 11:02 AM / IP Logged  
listin i know you have a person that can do wood but chances are the only way your fitting 3 or 4 of anything in that trunk is by using fiberglass. i recently did a project where i fiberglassed a box for 3 13w7s in a bug so anything is possible with the want to do it. and the money which is the most important. of all.
Jon
Installer/Help Technician
---coral springs florida---
mecp certification is not always needed. I have it and it has not helped me out at all. my experience out shines it.
iraq_bound? 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2006 at 3:06 PM / IP Logged  
HELP!!! CONCERNing fiberglass install??...How much$$$$ and where to find itiraq_bound, stereo system - Page 2 -- posted image.
oxygen65 
Silver - Posts: 252
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2006 at 3:10 PM / IP Logged  

if you want somethin that is gonna be pure spl and nothing but and look good too, get urself a pair a the 15 rfl woofers from fosgate, give them good power and i garentee you will be happy with that and it will be impresive

iraq_bound? 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2006 at 3:02 PM / IP Logged  
iraq_bound, stereo system - Page 2 -- posted image.I need some advice on a system to install in this car would like to go all kicker or MTX  .........Any advice.??iraq_bound, stereo system - Page 2 -- posted image.
prophesybh 
Copper - Posts: 78
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2006 at 5:42 PM / IP Logged  
More isn't always better.  I had three 10" in my trunk and recently switched to two 12" and let me tell you there loud.  unless your trying for competition I personally wouldn't put three of anything over the size of 10", it's just kind of a waste of money and room(and hearing).
Don't Ask Questions When You Already Know The Answer!!!
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 16, 2006 at 7:19 PM / IP Logged  
Wipe that smirk off your face, soldier- that's an order!  Hahaha, just kidding.  If you're stuck on using one of these two brands, my vote goes to Kicker.
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
iraq_bound? 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2006 at 12:05 PM / IP Logged  
iraq_bound, stereo system - Page 2 -- posted image.I'm currently looking for some sort of "after market" mounting hard- ware to fit either 8's.10's or 12's into the rear deck??iraq_bound, stereo system - Page 2 -- posted image. If tHere is PLEASE LET ME KNOW .The kicker comp C84's caught my attention  Also is there a web site for auto manuals for 05' and above??? .All I could find was an 04' version on my ride from Auto zone.. I will send pics as soon as this project gets going...........THX
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2006 at 1:30 PM / IP Logged  

Like he said, if you are stuck on the two brands, I would use....MTX. Personally I would use neither as I feel that there are far better options available to you for your application.

Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
Page of 8

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic