the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Back Dash Project

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cirrusly_fast 
Copper - Posts: 90
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2006 at 9:42 AM / IP Logged  
I have AUSA insurance from when I was in the army, I might check that out. thanks for the heads up. The project though is coming along pretty well. Especially considering that I'm kinda just figuring things out as I go as to where I want things, the wiring diagram I want and stuff like that.
Cuz I'm Kewl Like That.
System: 1-12" Orion H2, Crossfire VR2000D,Odyssey C2150 battery
1qwkfox 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2006 at 8:38 PM / IP Logged  

HottAccord wrote:
Still, I seriously don't think a few bolts are gonna stop a "professional" thief from getting your equipment. Maybe you should buy something to cover it when you park the car anywhere else besides the front of your house. Your 1st box looks good, I can;t wait to see this rear deck project done. Good luck! Back Dash Project - Page 3 -- posted image.

I have news for you a "professional" will take it reguardless of what you have to prevent it ..  I knowa dude  had a FULL JL system stolen ..

4 subs , 6 amps , compo out of each door . flip down 15" tv , in dash tv EVERYTHING in a matter of  1 hour .. didn't break 1 door panel .. didn't break one dash peice the truck was FULLY SHAVED , no outside buttons for the poppers ..  The funny part was his $1000 alarm the placed in his driver seat  .

They probably would have stolen the hole truck IF the switchbox didn't have a lock on it .. there was no way they could get the truck off the ground and I BET  thats the only thing that stopped them fron taking it !

if they want it bad enuff they will get ir REGUARDLESS of what you have to prevent it ..

Ed

cirrusly_fast 
Copper - Posts: 90
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2006 at 11:02 AM / IP Logged  
I said the same thing. They'll get it if they want it. That also goes the other way though. Unless a pro gets me. I'm trying to keep an honest man honest, and rookie scared and outta there fast before he gets a .45 in his theiving ass.
Cuz I'm Kewl Like That.
System: 1-12" Orion H2, Crossfire VR2000D,Odyssey C2150 battery
turtleturtle 
Copper - Posts: 71
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2006 at 3:16 PM / IP Logged  

I had a nifty security thing on my Neon.  I glued some razor blades so you could barley see them under the door handles.  It worked!  I know becuase someone tried real hard to open the driver side door, and there was blood all over the door.  He/She never got in.

Once someone also tried to break into my Avenger.  They tried too hard and broke my drive side door handle.  Never got in....

"...am I not Turtley enough for the Turtle Club?"
magot 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: February 25, 2006 at 8:40 AM / IP Logged  
Hey man, that is fricking sweet!! Good job.
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic