icon

Besy Buy Installers, What do you make?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Boomin' taurus 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: June 23, 2006 at 7:20 PM / IP Logged  
...and WTF's up with the hitchhiker...who comes up with this stuff??? Besy Buy Installers, What do you make? - Page 6 -- posted image.
-john
Boomin' taurus 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 23, 2006 at 9:26 PM / IP Logged  
haven't tried the product yet. RSS said we had 3 in stock... in the past week we've been going on a scavenger hunt for those three, and have only turned up one. i mainly said what i said above for others to associate me [here] with me [at work]. I've only connected a few to an IP bus input that used other than 12v inputs. No noise in those that i've done. I hope things go for the right way for us. Organization and leadship start from the top down.
Boomin' taurus 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 23, 2006 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged  
...but don't market the product as the 'savior' for customers who wish to make a satellite radio unit completely portable from vehicle to vehicle. as I said in a different place, either another antenna is needed, or the customer will have to remove the antenna each time they want to switch vehicles.
Fastlearner 
Silver - Posts: 346
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2006 at 2:57 AM / IP Logged  
Did anyone see the picture in the link of ron in there rocking it out on bass. I now have a new picture for my tool box.
kwalton 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2006 at 6:24 PM / IP Logged  
Murph wrote:
That's because we are a Coporate Mobile Council Team not admin.Besy Buy Installers, What do you make? - Page 6 -- posted image.
so what is this corporate mobile council team and why has noone ever heard of it??
wishboneattack 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: July 06, 2006 at 2:45 PM / IP Logged  
How about working on getting some speaker wiring adapters in the stores. The ones there now are mostly outdated and none of them fit the newer cars. And how about some more integration modules for stereo installs, & RS installs. Maybe I need to be on this committee. I am full of ideas for improvement.... Besy Buy Installers, What do you make? - Page 6 -- posted image.
I may be lost but I am making good time.
Fastlearner 
Silver - Posts: 346
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 06, 2006 at 5:03 PM / IP Logged  
You know you can order the radio modules and the R/S ones right.
captainzab 
Silver - Posts: 606
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2006 at 1:37 AM / IP Logged  
Hey, do yall get paid per hour (ex $15) even if yall guys dont even do an install that day?
Currently, i do alarm install as a side job and i just charge for the install regardless of how long it takes.
wishboneattack 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2006 at 10:08 PM / IP Logged  
Fastlearner wrote:
You know you can order the radio modules and the R/S ones right.
Yes, hence the post to get them in the store. Takes too long to get them in when you want to do a car that day or the next. And since they had the ETK about scosche and Metra ordering and it costing the company money I think it is justified.
I may be lost but I am making good time.
bigfoot286 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 11, 2006 at 9:03 AM / IP Logged  
Murph wrote:
captainzab wrote:
Hey, do yall get paid per hour (ex $15) even if yall guys dont even do an install that day?
Currently, i do alarm install as a side job and i just charge for the install regardless of how long it takes.
We are hourly but the company charges a flt rate per job.
Alarm $175
Remote start alarm $200
can you guys get me my damn raise then cause i am aout to leave the company for because of them not giving me what the promise
Page of 8

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic