the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

05 f 150 door trigger 564t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2007 at 9:42 PM / IP Logged  

This is an F-150 with the smaller rear doors? if so, you can find the two door triggers at the drivers side at the very rear of the truck. Just pop the plastic cover off a little, and you will see two harnesses, you will find the two wires in the harness that runs straight back to the rear wall.

gtchida 
Copper - Posts: 89
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2007 at 10:10 PM / IP Logged  

Behind or near the rear seat or still in the door sill?

Gary

mikvot 
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2007 at 9:07 AM / IP Logged  
If you look in the drivers door sill just behind the drivers seat, you will see a harness T-off and run behind the seat. I catch the door triggers just behind the T in the main door sill harness running to the very back of the truck.
gtchida 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2007 at 7:27 PM / IP Logged  

Mikvot,

Thanks, I will try there. I checked further back and got ground from the dmm whether the doors were open or closed - I cannot figure out why it is so difficult to find these wires. Does having keyless entry make a difference? Can I tap from the keyless module (wherever it is)?

Thanks,

Gary

mikvot 
Posted: March 14, 2007 at 8:00 PM / IP Logged  

The module is up against the back wall......so its easier to get em in the door sill. The wires are actually really easy to find.....it could be that you have your dmm set wrong? Not sure. I work on a ford lot, so if you can't find em, let me know. I can take a picture of the wire location for you, in fact i just did a supercab today.

gtchida 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2007 at 8:04 PM / IP Logged  

I think I have it figured out, thanks.

Gary

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic