the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

may set a new record

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tdsteele 
Silver - Posts: 393
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 11:04 AM / IP Logged  
I'm probably the closest to ya, but i'm in western ky so we are on opposite sides.
rudydapimp 
Copper - Posts: 390
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 12:27 PM / IP Logged  
i'd drive down., I always need a good laugh. Im in NE ohio.
will_22_82 
Copper - Posts: 89
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 2:30 PM / IP Logged  
where about ne ohio. A good laugh?
will_22_82 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 2:31 PM / IP Logged  
oh yeah I upgraded my alternators further to 360amp each. They may push out 800 all together.
will_22_82 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 2:32 PM / IP Logged  

My dealer and another one is talking about hosting a event but I don't know when. Hopefully vechile is done by then so it will be posted on mecas site. Onle time will tell.

rudydapimp 
Copper - Posts: 390
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 3:33 PM / IP Logged  
akron canton area.
jeffchilcott 
Platinum - Posts: 2,483
Platinum spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 4:25 PM / IP Logged  
will_22_82 wrote:

My dealer and another one is talking about hosting a event but I don't know when. Hopefully vechile is done by then so it will be posted on mecas site. Onle time will tell.

Why meca?   Why not a USACi or DB Drag show?   I could help you book either. I am a judge for USACi so might be able to just come out and do the show, I have family in knoxville, so I could make a double trip out of it.
If you need any info on hosting a show with either one of the org I mentioned, let me know
2009 0-1000 Trunk WR 154.0DB 2009 1001+ Trunk WR
2007 USACI World Champion
2007 World Record
2006 USACI Finals 2nd Place
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 4:37 PM / IP Logged  
Say, Jeff... How would one go about getting into the comptetition scene? I am referring specifically to SQ competitions. Answer here if you'd like, or PM me, or you have my AIM and YIM info already, I think!
Never thought of it before, but with all the work I am doing with this car, now... Why not?
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
will_22_82 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 10:03 PM / IP Logged  
I am running into a few questions I don't have the answers to. First can I make the front windshield less shallow and bring it in more? Can the middle console extend from the dash to the wall? Or within a inch of the wall? Knowing the rule anything attahed to it(the wall) cannot exceed less then 20 inches of the steering wheel? Also when measuring  20 inches from the steering wheel to the wall, can I disconnect the steering wheel then go from that point or does it have to be attached then go from there? The passenger side can it use all min. requirements? Meaning bring in the dash to 20 in. from the wall? If a driver seat is designed to help the pressure flow in conjunction with the center console can that be used during burps?
j_darling2007 
Copper - Posts: 210
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2007 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
I wanna see more pics
There are 3 kinds of people in the world, those who can count and those who can't
Page of 12

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic