icon

compustar cm6000, drone, evo-all

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
masber2000 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2012 at 7:30 AM / IP Logged  
After re-observing the lights issue, I decided to leave as-is for the time being. So I am wrapping everything up and preparing to enjoy my new system! If it becomes an irritant, then I'll attach the pin during my next project this spring--installing a new head unit.
I can't begin to quantify the gratitude I have for the 12volt team--in particular offroadzj and tedmond. You were essential in making this a smooth process for me.
I will follow up with photos soon. And will see you in the springtime, as I have to get my sound system ready for the summer! Lol
Thanks again
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2012 at 9:14 AM / IP Logged  
Glad you were able to get most everything figured out. I really don't think you'll have a problem with the RAP shutdown.... I rarely ever connect the shutdown and I've never had a customer complain. A good battery should have no problem running the radio and a few lights for must longer than the RAP time limit. Heck, when I go to the drive-ins, I'm running my full system (in dash screen, 4ch amp, sub amp) for sometimes up to 2 hours and my battery is fine. Granted, its a Yellow Top, but even a standar battery should never give you an issue.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM / IP Logged  
no prob.
there is a solution to your problem(user though). just make sure you don't start the vehicle and shut it down without having intentions of opening the driver door. change in habits, but as kenny suggested, it shouldn't affect your battery charge.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
Page of 7

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic