Customers and the funny things they say

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
voluster 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2006 at 9:37 AM / IP Logged  

I have a good one .

Woman calls on monday all wized off I couldn't drive my car all weekend.

Why I ask.

She says the remote wouldn't unlock my  doors.

I said the key doesn't work?

in a dumbfounded voice I never thought of that

some people shouldn't leave the house

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2006 at 10:14 AM / IP Logged  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That lady is to stupid to breathe
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2006 at 11:08 AM / IP Logged  

Those are the kinds of people that have atleast 4 to 5 kids.

xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 27, 2006 at 8:17 AM / IP Logged  
I see that one more often than I like, I had a older guy come in a go nutz for about 2 min before I could get a word in. I have not carried/sold or installed a dei remote start in my new store. He swears I put the remote start  in (8yrs ago) and its not working anymore I want my money back.  I haven't even lived here that long.I tryed my best to be patient and not a smart azz, man was that hard. Come to find out from him, he had been to every shop in town trying to find out if it was even installed here, what a freakin' nut job. I sold/installed a new battery in the remote and wow it worked. His exact statement "Nobody told me there was a battery in there!" Come on, it worked 8 years with that batteryCustomers and the funny things they say - Page 5 -- posted image.. He left promptly. I wish I could have taped that one, then I could watch every couple of months to prepare for the next one:>)
Fastlearner 
Silver - Posts: 346
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 27, 2006 at 10:24 AM / IP Logged  
I love it when customers bring in equiptment that we don't carry and say that they bought it here. When Best Buy first started carrying Alpine I had a guy come in with a 4-5 year old alpine radio and said that he bought it at our best buy and needed it installed for free. I knew right away that it wasn't us so I asked for a reciept and  said that he lost it. I then proceeded to ask when he bought it and he said 4-5 years ago. I camly told him he bought it at Circuit City telling him that we only carried alpine for a couple of months. He walked out and said nothing.
josh1979 
Silver - Posts: 320
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 31, 2006 at 8:11 AM / IP Logged  
just the other day i get a phone call a man says "i put a cd in my cd player it wont play and i cant get it out " .so i tell the man no problem come on by and we will get you straight. this is what i found.Customers and the funny things they say - Page 5 -- posted image.
bring back the rotary phone so i dont have to press 1 to proceed in english
zerepdivad 
Silver - Posts: 605
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2006 at 8:03 AM / IP Logged  
Yesterday i had a customers friend say that the subs would hit harder facing up in a ford ranger. I told him it really wouldn't make too big of a difference. Then he said "man i worked at tinker toy customs for years" I said ok.... what did you do there. This was his reply.... "they pretty much just had me figuring out ohms and ports on boxes"...... I didn't dignify that with a response. I then just faced the subs up and let them be on their way.
supersix4 
Copper - Posts: 71
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2006 at 9:00 PM / IP Logged  

Ok ... check this out ...

*ring ring*

ME: Hello, Install, this is B***y

Dippy-Chick: Hi, I want to make an appointment to have a radio I bought last night installed. Do I talk to you about that?

ME: You bet. What kind of car do you have?

DC: It's a .... (blah blah blah ... I forget the details now)

ME: I can do that tomorrow. Bring it in around 2 o'clock, ok?

DC: 2 o'clock in the afternoon?

ME: ... ahhhhhhh ... welllllll ... I sure don't mean 2 o'clock in the morning, honey. I haven't even met you yet!

DC: ROF - LHMFAO!!!

ME: You ok?

DC: *Still Laughing* YES!!

ME: Ok then ... see you tomorrow AFTERNOON at 2, mmmmmmmk??

DC: *STILL LAUGHING* Ok ... see you tomorrow!

*click*

supersix4 
Copper - Posts: 71
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2006 at 9:13 PM / IP Logged  

How 'bout this one ...

Don't ya dig it sooooooooooo much when a customer shows up waaaaaay late ... but you take the job in anyway. Then the frickin' customer has the brass to ask when th job will be done!!!! 

WTF??

"I'll give you a ring when it's done, pal."

josh1979 
Silver - Posts: 320
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2006 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged  

as for customes that are late. i do work for the local hummer dealership and the dealer had the customer call and set up the apointment. we set it up for the next day at 9 A.M the custome shows up at 11 am like it cool and says i have an apointment i respond it was 2 hours ago i have booked over you now but i make it happen for you it is just going to take longe than planed . he droped off his hummer and went back to the dealer and complained about i gave him a hard time about being late. and the dealer called me and riped me a new *** .the guy was 2 hours late and had a problem with me having a problem with that.

bring back the rotary phone so i dont have to press 1 to proceed in english
Page of 15

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic